Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First Mani of 2013!

Happy New Year, polishists!

I hope 2013 has gotten off to a good start for you.  It has for me! I saw Django Unchained last night, had a nice slow day at work today, and my lovely boyfriend cooked me dinner! I'm crossing my fingers that the rest of the year goes as well as today :)

On to the polish...

After all of the dark colors I've used for my manis lately, I wanted to give my nails a lighter color for my first mani of 2013- somewhat of a palate- cleanser.



I chose a light baby pink from indie brand Cult Nails called Enticing. Enticing is an almost sheer pink that goes opaque in two coats. It has the faintest of shimmer, if you look reaaaaalllly closely.



It's absolutely gorgeous! I love soft pinks... or pinks of any shade or hue... just wait until October!


I used Milani's HD for the accent nails, because I am in love with it! I never really thought I could go for holographic polishes until I saw a few other bloggers swatching this polish and others. I usually use 2 coats for this polish, but I used three for total sparkly coverage.




I love this mani! It's girly, refreshing, and somewhat simple. It's definitely a keeper :)

So, polishists, what is your first mani of 2013 looking like? Did you go bright? Dark? Simple? Complex? Spill the beans!


No comments:

Post a Comment