Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

I'm so excited!!

Oooooh, friends, I'm so EXCITED ::in my Jesse Spano voice::!!!

I LOVE my latest polish job!! Check it out.



It reminds me of Tibetan jewelry.

To create this look I again turned to Bronze Ablaze for the stamping polish, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Mint Sprint for the base. Despite the name, Mint Sprint is not a minty green, but more towards a creamy jade on the green spectrum.



I used Cheeky Jumbo Plate "C" for the stamp.



I love the larger stamping plates because I still haven't mastered the art of stamping yet! The larger design provides more coverage and thus a smaller margin of error. Even still, I had to redo about 50% of my nails :(

Oh, well, I still love this design.



So, polishists, are you the Master of the Stamp? Do you have any tips for a struggling polishist like moi??

No comments:

Post a Comment