Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Fever

Happy first week of spring, polishists!

Here in New York, we are about to sue Puxatony Phil for false advertising! It's currently 44 degrees, and warmer weather is nowhere in sight :( Despite the reality of the situation (it's coooooollldddd!!), it is, in fact, springtime. And I decorated my nails to celebrate its arrival!


I wanted to go for a subtle mani for this week, after the colorful one I had for St. Patrick's Day.


I picked up these Sally Hansen Salon Effects in All A- Flutter nail decals a few weeks ago, and I wasn't sure if I would wear them. They looked a little juvenile, but I still copped them. When I was thinking about my manicure for this week... the week before Easter, first week of spring- they seemed completely appropriate.


I decided to pair All A-Flutter with Wet n Wild's Break the Ice. Back when I was just starting my polish habit, I loved Wet n Wild's Megalast formula because they lasted longer than other polishes I was using. I'm changing my polish more often now, but I do still love Megalast! Break the Ice is a pearl off- white that is perfect for professional settings.


I definitely see myself wearing this again.





So, polishists, how's the weather where you are?

1 comment: